We are incredibly excited to announce that our new analytics dashboard is LIVE in CrewFire! This has been a project our team has put a lot of time and planning into, and we can't wait for you to be able to gain more insights into your program.
With the new analytics dashboard, you can pull valuable information about each aspect of your program, from submission activities to engagement, all the way to rewards.
And this is only the beginning! We plan on expanding analytics in CrewFire to give you the most valuable and relevant information about your program. 🙂
So let's take a tour of the new reporting dashboard and discover all of the information you can get from the new analytics dashboard.
The Main Dashboard
On the main dashboard, you will find metrics that can give you an overall summary of your program.
Here you will be able to see the following:
- How many ambassadors are in your community
- The engagement rate for your program during a given period
- The total reach of the program - this stat is coming in the next round of analytics
- Social impact score - Estimate what it would cost to reach the same number of users through advertising. This is coming soon!
- Total number of submission activities
- The ROI for your program
Below that, you will find a graph of your most active ambassadors. If you hover over the bar on the chart next to the ambassador's name, you will see how many activities they have participated in.
- This section gives you an overview of your program
- The total reach of the program will show you an estimate of the total number of users reached on social media via your ambassadors
- The engagement rate shows the total number of ambassadors that have engaged with the program, including making a community post, completing an activity, or redeeming a reward
- Social impact score tells you an estimate of what it would cost to reach the same amount of users through advertising
If you utilize the referrals feature in CrewFire, you can now gain a lot of insights into how your affiliates are helping drive traffic to your website and aiding in more people purchasing from your brand.
You will be able to see a few essential pieces of data here on this page:
- Revenue - total revenue earned from your ambassadors during a given time
- Commission - the total amount of commission earned from ambassadors
- AOV - average order value
- New customers - number of new customers ambassadors drove to purchase from you
- Repeat customers - number of previous customers ambassadors drove to purchase from you
- Conversion rate - the rate of affiliate traffic that converted to customers
In the section below, you will see details of your ambassadors' latest conversions. In addition, you can see the name of the ambassador, the date of the sale, and the total cost of the order.
Further down on the page, you can find a few helpful graphs to give you more insights into referral data.
You can see your top affiliates. If you hover over the bar next to their name, you can see how many sales they generated. You can also see your top-performing teams and a graph that shows the percentage of new vs. repeat customers.
- AOV shows you how ambassador revenue compares to your normal revenue
- This section will show you the number of new customers your ambassadors are generating
- The conversion rate will show you the rate of affiliate traffic that is converted to sales
Now, we can take a look at the Submission/UGC tab. Since this is the most popular activity in CrewFire, we wanted to help you see who is creating content, how many activities you have made, and how many points have been earned.
Here's what you can see:
- All Submission Activities - Total submission activities (including live activities, archived activities, and activities that ended)
- Live Submission Activities - Number of live submission activities
- Earned Submission Points - Total number of points ambassadors earned from submission activities (only approved submissions count)
- Approved Submissions - Total number of approved submissions
- Rejected Submissions - Total number of rejected submissions
- Pending Submissions - Total number of pending submissions
Below the six metrics at the top, you will see a list of your most recent submissions. In addition, you can find the ambassador's name, the date and time that they submitted the content, and how many points they earned (if their submission was approved).
Additionally, you will be able to see your top-performing teams.
- This section will give you an in-depth look at how your ambassadors are engaging with submission activities
- You will be able to see the number of points earned by ambassadors via successful submissions over a period of time
- Live submissions mean the number of submissions you have available for ambassadors to complete during a given time
With the engagement dashboard, we kept it simple. We want you to be able to see ambassador engagement by day, week, month, or quarter.
Here are the metrics you will be able to track:
- All Engagement Activities - Total number of engagement activities (both live and expired)
- Live Engagement Activities - Total number of live engagement activities
- Earned Engagement Points - Total number of points ambassadors earned from engagement activities
Below the key metrics for engagement activities, you will be able to see the most recent ambassadors to engage with and engagement activity, the date and time of the engagement, and how many points they earned.
And you can also see the top-performing teams.
- You will be able to give more insights into how your ambassadors are engaging with your posts on Instagram (and Twitter if you run Twitter engagement activities)
- You will be able to see the number of points earned from engagement activities during a given period
- You will be able to see the top ambassadors that engage with your posts
Suppose you leverage your ambassadors to recruit more members to your team, and you do that by utilizing the recruitment activity. In that case, you can check out how many people your ambassadors have recruited for the program!
Here are the metrics you will be able to track:
- All Recruiting Activities - Total number of recruitment activities (both live and expired)
- Live Recruiting Activities - Current number of live recruitment activities
- Earned Recruitment Points - Total number of points ambassadors earned from all recruitment activities
- Approved Recruits - Total number of approved recruits
- Pending Recruits - Total number of pending recruits
- Rejected Recruits - Total number of rejected recruits
Below those metrics, you will see the names of the ambassadors that made a recent recruit and how many points they earned.
You can also see the top-performing teams to see which teams are recruiting the most ambassadors to the program.
- You will be able to see how your ambassadors have helped you scale your program by successfully recruiting ambassadors
- You will be able to see your top recruiters
On the ambassador dashboard, you can gain insights into your team of ambassadors.
Here's what you can learn on the ambassador dashboard:
- Community - Total number of ambassadors in your community
- Engagement Rate - Total number of ambassadors that have participated in an activity
- Total Reach - Estimate of users reached across social media
Below the metrics, you will see the most recent ambassador conversations in the community tab and the teams breakdown.
- Engagement rate shows the percentage of your community that is active in the program, and that has completed at least one activity during the given time frame
- You can see the most recent conversations happening in the community forum
Lastly, we come to rewards! Here, you will be able to see at a glance how many pending redemptions you have and the total number of rewards available to ambassadors.
Here are the metrics you can check out:
- Rewards - Total number of rewards you have available to ambassadors
- Pending Redemptions - Number of pending reward orders from ambassadors
Lastly, we have two graphs. One shows you the most popular rewards amongst ambassadors, and the other shows you the most recent redemptions.
Can't wait to hear what you think!
We built this dashboard for you, and we can't wait to hear your thoughts! As you are testing this new feature and you think of any insights you would like to see, please let us know.
We are excited to continue to build and iterate on this feature so that you can get the most out of your CrewFire experience!
Ready to turn your customers into your thriving crew of brand ambassadors? If so, watch the epic CrewFire demo video or get in touch with us to learn how you can drive more referrals, word-of-mouth, and user-generated content for your Shopify store.
Get in touch w/ Rony (CEO - CrewFire)
- Email: Rony@crewfire.com
- Book A Call: https://www.crewfire.com/call