The past few weeks in CrewFire have been, perhaps ironically, energizing.
3 weeks ago, with all the craziness happening outside in the world, I went through several days of stress and anxiety.
It was rough, but after taking the time to process, I was able to clear my head, put together an action plan, and chart a path forward.
With renewed focus, I made the decision to channel my energy into something healthy, that was under my control, and that would make a meaningful, positive impact in people’s lives.
That thing has been CrewFire, those people are you, and the meaningful, positive impact is helping entrepreneurs and business owners in their fight to survive and thrive in this (ridiculous) environment.
- Through my new open office-hour calls with entrepreneurs and business owners, I’ve been connecting with ~15 new entrepreneurs every week - learning about their businesses, their challenges, and helping them think through creative growth strategies.
- Through our first in-depth case study, we’re communicating and educating business owners on what’s possible with community-driven growth through stories. I’m working on our second now, with more to come. Stay tuned.
- Through our flurry of recent product updates, we’re introducing new features and improvements that are making CrewFire more powerful, more effective, and easier to use for marketers looking to harness the power of community-driven growth… with so much more to come. Our next product update is going to drive exponentially more tangible, trackable, and measurable results for our customers, and I’m extremely excited to share it with you soon.
And today, now, I’m happy to share with you two more initiatives we’ve launched geared towards teaching marketers like you how to harness the power of community driven growth to launch your own movement, and drive your business forward.
- CrewFire 101 - an online video course that walks you through everything you need to know to build and grow a thriving community of brand ambassadors that you can mobilize as your personal army of sellers and marketers. And the best part? It’s free.
- #AskCrewFire - the discussions I’ve been having through my open office-hour calls made it clear that many marketers and entrepreneurs have similar questions around community-driven sales & marketing, and I knew that sharing them would be amazing for SEO. The result? #AskCrewFire. If you have any questions relating to brand ambassadors, affiliates, influencers, or CrewFire more specifically - ask away. I’ll be happy to help.
So that’s this weeks update.
I’m genuinely grateful to have this platform to build, create, and serve through - and excited for what’s to come.
Looking forward ✊🏽✊🏿