We’ve been busy here at CrewFire HQ.
Over the past few weeks, we’ve begun a major push to revamp CrewFire, with the goal of building it into the most powerful and effective ambassador platform on the market today.
Major changes can already be seen throughout our updated website (including our new case study outlining how PragerU drove 110k social media posts and 50M impressions with CrewFire), with more to come over the coming weeks.
And, most importantly, dozens of changes have been making their way into the CrewFire product - all with the explicit purpose of helping our customers reach more people, promote their ideas, and grow their businesses more effectively.
Below is a rundown of the recent changes that have been published in CrewFire, with many more to come.
If you’re an existing customer, we’d love to hear from you and get your feedback on how we can improve. Schedule a call here, and we’ll reconnect.
If you’re not yet an existing customer - we’d love to learn more about your business, show you CrewFire, and see if it’s a good fit. Request an invitation here & schedule your demo, and we’ll make it happen.
New Features & Improvements
- Open Submission Campaigns - This is big. An all-new campaign type that lets you mobilize your brand ambassadors to take any action, anywhere. (No longer limited to just social media activities).
- Ambassadors can now manually submit posts to Hashtag Tracking campaigns to receive credit (for those times when CrewFire wasn’t getting the posts directly from the social networks, for whatever reason).
- Updated Campaign Creator - now fasters and more intuitive (more to come)
- Updated Rewards feature for Admins
- Replaced dropdown navigation with tabs navigation to make navigation faster and more convenient
- Admins can now edit requested details on existing rewards
- Admins can mark Pending orders “Complete” from order details screen
- Update visual design and UI components throughout the app for a more polished user experience
- Updated Groups page to make it easier and faster for admins to manage and edit groups.
- Admins can now filter the Campaigns list by Campaign Type, so they can find and surface relevant campaigns faster and easier.
- Admins can now set the “From” field on email notifications from CrewFire (previously all notifications were from Notifications@CrewFire.com). This improves the ambassador experience and strengthens the brand/ambassador relationship
- Improved mobile screens for Ambassadors to make the product easier and more engaging for them to use (for increased usage and engagement for brands)
- Manual Points Adjustments - admins can now manually add or subtract point balances for Ambassadors (and optionally leave comments when they do) to reward (or deduct) points
- This is great for adjusting points for actions or events that happen off-CrewFire.
- Admins can adjust points individually on each users profile, or for multiple ambassador at once from the actions dropdown menu on the People page.
- Admins can now format the text on their custom sign-up forms (format text, create links, etc...)
- Cleaned up campaign reports including removing legacy stat boxes on campaign reports that were no longer relevant, so the experience less cluttered and easier to read
- Fixed bug in manual campaign builder prohibiting progress to the “Review” stage
- Fixed bug where Admins were seeing “Pending Review” alert on Instagram Engagement campaigns
- Fixed Error when admins connect Instagram for Instagram engagement campaigns.
We’ve been busy, and we’re just getting started.
The coming weeks are going to see some of our most ambitious improvements to date across product, education/content, and support services - all with the intention of helping more organizations harness the power of advocates and ambassadors to reach more people and grow their businesses online.
We’ll see on the inside.