CrewFire is software solution that is bringing a powerful and innovative new approach to influencer, social media, and referral marketing, built for today’s digitally native consumer brands.
We’re a small, entrepreneurial team that’s moving fast and growing quickly. Only 3 months in (and with just a team of 2!), we already have early traction with some exciting customers ranging from entertainment, technology, fashion, snack foods, and more.
CrewFire is lead by UMD graduate Alan VanToai (Class of 2010). Alan is a Vietnamese-American entrepreneur currently based in Bethesda, MD (though we’re normally fully remote - Alan just got back from living in Vietnam for the last 5 years!)
Alan and his teams have successfully launched and sold 3 other software startups over the past 8 years.
This is an exciting opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a fast-paced, high-growth startup launching an awesome product into one of the most exciting and dynamic industries around today.
You will learn a lot, do awesome work, have a lot of fun, and probably get a lot of free stuff - all alongside a team of A players.
Personality: Who You Are
- Technically savvy. Strong intuition with computers, software, apps, and tools.
- Passionate and curious about technology, startups, social media, and business.
- Tinkerer/hacker - interested in getting into things and figuring out how they work. Not afraid to learn new skills or tools.
- Hustler - you move fast and get things done (you’ll fit right in here)
- Problem solver - you can take a challenge head-on and figure out how to make things work (without too much direction).
Tools You’ll Be Using:
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Apps
- Taking content from our writer and publishing to our website, then promoting across our email list and social media channels.
- Setting up Google Analytics and tracking pixels from various websites.
- Setting up email opt-ins & lead magnets on our website
- Competitive research
- Growth hacking projects
- User testing (running new users through our product and getting their feedback)
- To start, this will be a part time role (~10 hours/week), with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position if it’s a good fit (in both directions).
- This role will pay hourly starting at $15/hour.
How To Apply
- Fill out the form here: https://forms.gle/Gmn5dQ8K3L26FLyN9