CrewFire is software solution that is bringing a powerful and innovative new approach to influencer, social media, and referral marketing, built for today’s digitally native consumer brands.
We’re a small, entrepreneurial team that’s moving fast and growing quickly. Only 3 months in (and with just a team of 2!), we already have early traction with some exciting customers ranging from entertainment, technology, fashion, snack foods, and more.
CrewFire is lead by UMD graduate Alan VanToai (Class of 2010). Alan is a Vietnamese-American entrepreneur currently based in Bethesda, MD (though we’re normally fully remote - Alan just got back from living in Vietnam for the last 5 years!)
Alan and his teams have successfully launched and sold 3 other software startups over the past 8 years.
This is an exciting opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a fast-paced, high-growth startup launching an awesome product into one of the most exciting and dynamic industries around today.
You will learn a lot, do awesome work, have a lot of fun, and probably get a lot of free stuff - all alongside a team of A players.
Personality: Who You Are
- Powerful, passionate, effective writer. Can communicate exceptionally through writing and social media.
- Intellectually curious. Loves learning about and exploring new topics, and can digest and summarize what they learn for readers/viewers.
- Outgoing, personable, thoughtful.
- Passionate about social media. Feels native to social media platforms.
- Comfortable across mediums: writing, video, social.
- Social Media
- Consumer Products
- Social Media
Preferred (any experience here is a plus):
- Website publishing
- Graphic design
- Interview subject matter experts in the world of influencer marketing, consumer products, marketing. Distill their learning into pillar content: ebooks, guides, blog posts.
- Research trends in direct-to-consumer brands. Distill in blog posts and create visual content to publish to Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Watch 5-10 minute videos from our founder, and turn into written summaries/blog posts. Share on social media.
- Write weekly emails to the email list updating on the latest content & updates from the team.
- To start, this will be a part time role (~15-20 hours/week), with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position if it’s a good fit (in both directions).
- This role will pay hourly starting at $15/hour.
How To Apply
- Fill out the form here: https://forms.gle/RNw7PbUTa7SMMRZj9